The Ruth and Emanuel Rackman Center for the Advancement of the Status of Women is deeply grateful to its friends, supporters, and founders, who have played an instrumental role in making this prestigious enterprise what it is today. Through your encouragement and assistance we have been able to advance a wide range of vital activities and projects, to reach out to women in need and to make social change to improve the status of women in family law in Israel .
We are grateful to the following individuals and organizations for their support of the Ruth and Emanuel Rackman Center for the Advancement of the Status of Women in 2016:
* The Joseph Alexander Foundation
* Mary Liling and Family
* The David Berg Foundation
* The Greater Miami Jewish Federation
* The Jewish Women’s Foundation of Palm Beach
* The Kochav Endowment
* The Hadassah Foundation
* Romie & Esther Tager QC
* The Rose &Louis Klosk Fund
* Aaron and Marie Blackman Foundation
* Private Donors
* The Delegation of the European Union to Israel
* The IACP – International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
If you would like to support our work, please contact us!